This is to inform the general public and applicants of OSUSTECH that the OSUSTECH cut off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session have been fixed and released at 180.
Ondo State University Of Science and Technology, Okitipupa ( OSUSTECH ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
OSUSTECH and the management of the institution have fixed and released their cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. Accordingly, OSUSTECH Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180, this cut off mark alongside other eligibility criteria qualifies a candidate to sit for her post UTME Screening exercise and consequently if successful gain admission into any department of the university.
OSUSTECH 2020/2021 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
All applicants be it UTME or Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State, for the 2020/2021 academic session by this notice are hereby informed that the registration for Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise has started. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria below before registering to make sure they are eligibly qualified to register. They are also advised to check their eligibility for each programme before proceeding on registration
The following under-listed category of persons are the ones eligible to take part in the screening exercise
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice
- Those who chose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all but sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice. They must however do the change of institution on JAMB website first before registering.
- Additionally, candidates must possess five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Before you register for the Post UTME screening exercise please make sure you check the specific program requirements for admission. Below are the specific subject combinations and admission requirements for each program in Ondo State University of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH).
OSUSTECH ONLINE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
i. Log on to the university registration portal at www.ptume.osustech.edu.ng, Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Full name, functional email and password to Create your student registration Account.
ii. You’ll be required to make a registration payment fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) only on the platform using any of the payment methods convenient for you. Candidates must at the point of payment and registration correctly provide their UTME Registration Number and their Full Names as it is on their JAMB Slips.
iii. Upon completion of the Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) registration payment, candidates are to obtain a printout containing their Transaction ID
iv. After successful payment, candidates will be automatically redirected back to the University registration portal to complete their Personal Data Form online.
v. Thereafter candidates are to regularly check the Admission Screening portal for the date of their POST UTME Examination Schedule.
OSUSTECH DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Ondo State University Of Science and Technology, Okitipupa ( OSUSTECH ), the information contained in this content is an excerpt from the previous year 2019/2020, this will give the candidates insights on what to expect. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available
These are excerpts of courses offered in OSUSTECH and their various cut off marks gotten from the previous session to serve as a guide of what is to be expected.
- Medicine & Surgery <><><> 250
- Nursing <><><> 220
- Mechanical Engineering <><><> 220
- Civil Engineering <><><> 220
- Electrical Engineering <><><> 220
- Computer Engineering <><><> 220
- Chemical Engineering <><><> 220
- All Other Engineering Courses 220
- Geology <><><> 190
- Computer Science <><><> 190
- Industrial Physics <><><> 190
- Industrial Chemistry <><><> 190
- All Other Physical Science Courses 220
- Anatomy <><><> 190
- Microbiology <><><> 190
- Biochemistry <><><> 190
- All other Biological Science Courses 190
For Courses not mentioned above the departmental cut off mark is 180
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose