We want to inform the members of the public that UNIOSUN Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates with various questions surrounding their Cut off Mark and basic requirements for admission should go through this publication to find answers to their questions.
Osun State University ( UNIOSUN ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
We want to inform the members of the public that UNIOSUN Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIOSUN Cut off Mark has been released and fixed at 160, therefore applicants who chose UNIOSUN while filling their 2020 UTME form and scored a minimum of 160 are eligible to purchase the Post UTME form and take part in the internal screening exercise.
UNIOSUN GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(I) Before candidates can be offered admission into any of the first degree programs of the University, the candidate must meet the Faculty and Departmental admission requirements as mandated by the individual Faculty.
(ii) Additionally, aside meeting the Faculty/Departmental requirements, candidates seeking admission into 100 level must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or their equivalent at not more than two sittings.
(iii) Applicants must also have a UTME Score acceptable to the institution, they are expected to score at least 180 in the 2020 JAMB Examination.
(iv) Direct Entry Candidates seeking admission into 200 level, must in addition to having three O’level credit passes at SSCE or its equivalent have two (2) A’Level passes or its equivalent.
(v) It is compulsory for all candidates seeking admission into UNIOSUN to have a credit level pass in English Language while a credit in Mathematics is compulsory for all science-based, Social Sciences and Management Science courses.
(vi) All candidates seeking admission into the University irrespective of their UTME scores are required to pass the University aptitude test/internal screening before they can be admitted.
UNIOSUN DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Osun State University (UNIOSUN) yet so we bring you the departmental Cut off Mark for the 2019/2020 academic year to guide you
- Medicine & Surgery <~<~ 240
- Nursing <~<~ 220
- Law <~<~ 200
- Political Science <~<~ 200
- Mass Communication <~<~ 200
- Pharmacy <~<~ 200
- Anatomy <~<~ 200
- Physiology <~<~ 200
- All Engineering courses <~<~ 200
- Microbiology <~<~ 190
- Geology <~<~ 190
- Computer Science <~<~ 190
- English Language <~<~ 190
- Biochemistry <~<~ 190
- All other courses not mentioned above has a departmental cut off point of 180
UNIOSUN PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING REGISTRATION
Candidates who were successful at the internal screening exercise/Post UTME and were offered provincial admission are to follow these guidelines to successfully register and open a file for themselves.
1. All new intakes/freshers are required to go straight to the College Office for their documents screening exercise after they have completed their Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal.
2. At the College Office, they are to present the following documents in the order listed below for verification, validation and screening:
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result(s)
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) Post UTME Screening Result
g) Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
h) At least three years valid Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
j) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
k) Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
3. Once all the above listed documents have been verified successfully, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents. Thereafter the Students’ Portal account of the fresher will then be activated. It is important to note that without an activated portal account you cannot do any further registration.
4. After the students’ portal account activation, freshers are to proceed without further delay to make payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform only.
5. After payments, Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Having done all the above, Freshers are then to submit the files collected with all the necessary documents intact on or before the registration deadline.
For more information or enquiries, contact UNIOSUN Admission Office via any of the following:
visit the Admission Office at
Room 228, Admission Office,
Osun State University Main Campus,
Osogbo, Osun State.
Visiting Hours:10:00a.m -12:00p.m or 2:00p.m – 4:00p.m (Mondays – Fridays)
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.