Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has fixed her cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session at 160.
Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture UMUDIKE (MOUAU) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has fixed her cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session at 160, with respect to this, candidates whose 2020 UTME JAMB Score is 160 and above and who meet the other basic requirements for admission are eligible to apply and partake in the Post UTME screening exercise when the time is due. Candidates are therefore advised to read through to find out the other basic requirements for admission to be guided ahead of time.
MOUAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100 level must make sure they meet the general entrance requirements and other College/Departmental course requirements before applying for admission. Therefore,
Students who wish to study in the University are advised to go through the Admission requirements to make sure they had satisfied the requirements before applying. This is very crucial and important and must be done before the beginning of the session in which they wish to enter. Read through to know the General Entry Requirements below
MOUAU GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Candidates applying for admission must have chosen MOUAU as their most preferred institution and must be 16 years of age and above.
- Candidates must have an acceptable score in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examination or a Diploma, NCE with at least lower credit.
- Candidates should at least possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at O’level in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates for the B. Agriculture programme, must posses five credit passes in SSCE/WASC/GCE O’level which must include Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Physics and English Language. However, every applicant is expected to have attempted Physics and Mathematics at O’level.
Candidates are advised to be on the look out for more information as the exact requirements for different programs can be modified or adjusted at will by the University Senate.
MOUAU CHANGE OF COURSE/DEPARTMENT:
Should any candidate be given admission into a department without meeting the departmental requirements, the candidate can be changed to a new department provided he/she meets the criteria of the other department.
MOUAU DIRECT ENTRY:
Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry must in addition to meeting the ‘O’ Level requirements have any of the following qualifications:
I. OND/ND (Credit or Distinction)
ii. HND (Credit)
iii. NCE (Double Major Merit or Credit Level).
Candidates with the qualifications stated above are either directly admitted into 100, 200 or 300 level respectively as the case may be. Candidates with ND and HND or their equivalents spend fewer years in their programs compared to UME candidates.
MOUAU APPLICATION PROCESS
- PUTME candidates are to log on to the University’s portal at www.mouauportal.edu.ng, click on Application process – Regular – PUTME.
- Enter a valid email address at the required space.
- Choose any of the convenient payment mode provided and pay the application fee required.
- Candidates using the ‘Online payment’ mode are required to enter their debit/credit card details and pay for the application.
- Candidates using the ‘Bank Deposit Slip’ mode of payment are required to print out the Transaction Id from the System and take the print out to any of the collecting banks listed below
6. Once the payment is made, candidates will be issued with a receipt containing receipt number which should be entered where required at the portal.
7. Candidates can now register for their PUTME exams by filling the online form where they are to input their proposed departments and other necessary details. Some fields have been filled already by the system as such cannot be changed by the candidates.
8. After filling the online form, candidates are to preview and make corrections where necessary after which they should click the Submit button.
9. Once the Candidate clicks on the Submit button, a Copy of the Submitted forms are automatically sent to the email address provided by the candidate.
10. Candidates are to print out and bring along with them to the examination hall the printed form containing their unique examination number as evidence to show that they registered for the exam.
MOUAU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike ( MOUAU ), the information contained in this content is an excerpt from the previous year 2019/2020, this will give the candidates insights on what to expect. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available.
These are the run down of courses offered in MOUAU and their various cut off marks
|Adult and continuing Education||50|
|Agric Business and Management||50|
|Agricultural and Bioresource Engineering||52|
|Animal breeding and Physiology||50|
|Archaeology and tourism||50|
|Banking and Finance||50|
|Computer science Education||45|
|Educational Administration and planning||50|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||50|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||52|
|Fisheries and Aquatic Management||50|
|Forestry and Environmental Management||50|
|Food science and Technology||50|
|Guidance and Counselling||55|
|Home economics Education||45|
|Human resources Management||50|
|Hotel management and Tourism||52|
|Human nutrition and Dietiecs||52|
|Industrial technology Education||45|
|Integrated science Education||45|
|Library and information science||50|
|Plant science and Biotechnology||50|
|Plant health Management||45|
|Rural sociology and Extension||50|
|Soil science and Metrology||50|
|Veterinary public health and preventive Medicine||60|
|Veterinary pharmacology and endocrinology||60|
|Zoology and environmental biology||57|
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc ) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose