MAUTECH Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, (MAUTECH), have fixed and released the Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session at 160.
Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola (MAUTECH) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
MAUTECH Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, (MAUTECH), have fixed and released the Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session at 160 therefore, MAUTECH applicants who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME are hereby invited to register for the online screening exercise. It is also of great importance to know the general admission eligibility before registering for the online screening, so below are the eligibility requirements.
MAUTECH GENERAL ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY
Here are the general eligibility requirements for MAUTECH carefully go through them below
- UTME candidates seeking admission into 100 level are required to score a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects which must include Mathematics and English language and three other course related subjects.
- Direct Entry Candidates seeking admission into 200 level are required to obtain a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution in addition to meeting the O’level requirements stated in (2) above.
- Candidates seeking admission must choose or change to MAUTECH as their most preferred institution of study.
Since you now know the UTME cut off Mark and general admission eligibility, you’ll also need to know about the online screening registration date and how to go about the online screening and registration process. This brings us to the next subheadings, carefully go through it to get all the information you need.
MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY YOLA ONLINE SCREENING FOR 2020/2021 UTME ADMISSION EXERCISE
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, (MAUTECH), Registration for Online Screening of candidates for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into First Degree Programmes has been scheduled to take place from Friday 24th July – Monday 24th August, 2020. With this schedule, MAUTECH prospective candidates who chose the institution as their First Choice are invited to do the online registration and submit their documents online on the 2020/2021 Post UTME Platform through the university’s website www.mautech.edu.ng. Candidates who didn’t choose the institution as their First Choice can only register for the online screening exercise if they do the following first:
1. From JAMB Platform do a Change of Institution to MAUTECH.
2. Use the email address email@example.com to notify MAUTECH of the change, you must also provide your JAMB Registration Number and GSM phone Number in your notification.
3. When (1) and (2) above has been done, wait for response from MAUTECH to enable you proceed on registration for the Post UTME online screening.
NOTE: The registration for the online screening exercise is completely online, no physical presence of any sort is needed.
POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2020/2021 UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION
For the 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME online registration for undergraduate admission, please carefully follow the steps below
1. Firstly, log on to the University website (www.mautech.edu.ng), click on the ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link and click on ‘Existing application’.
2. Secondly, click on the links as directed above, a Login page will be displayed for you.
3. Then at the displayed Login page, use your JAMB Registration Number as both your Username and Password to log in.
4. With a successful Login, you will be directed to the REMITA payment platform for you to make payment.
5. You can then choose any of the convenient payment options provided for you either by using your ATM Card or you go make a Bank Deposit.
a. If you choose the ATM Card Payment Option how you’ll make payment is;
❖Click on the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖Then Select your card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖Enter your Card details (Bank Name, Card Number, CVV2) and ATM PIN and click ‘submit’
❖When you ‘Submit’, an OTP (One Time Password) code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖Enter the OTP code sent to your phone/email in the provided space to complete your transaction.
❖Once the transaction is confirmed, the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) only will be deducted from your account.
❖After the completion of payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. If you choose the Bank Payment Option, what you have to do is:
❖Click on the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖Then Select Bank
❖Enter your required details and click ‘submit’
❖An e-invoice containing a Remita Reference Number will be generated, Print out the e-invoice and take it to any commercial Bank and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
❖After payment, a payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖Then go back to MAUTECH website and click on the ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link.
❖Click on ‘existing applicantion’ and enter your JAMB Registration Number as both username and password again. When logged in you’ll be taken to the registration platform to continue with your registration.
6. Afterwards you’ll be required to choose from the list of available programs your choice of program you want to study.
7. After choosing your choice of program of study, you’ll have to accurately enter your O’level Examination result(s) with their examination centre(s) and number(s). The results entered shouldn’t be at more than two sittings.
Additionally, Direct Entry applicants are to enter their past institution(s), class of diploma and statement of result obtained at ND, HND, NCE or A level respectively.
8. Having done the above, the next stage is to upload the Scanned Copies of the following Documents whose size specification must be between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format:
i. JAMB Result Slip for UTME and JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE applicants
ii. O’ Level Result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings.
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
v. Local Government Identification Letter
9. Once you are through with uploading all the necessary information, documents and Certificates, you must certify that all the entries and uploads are error free by carefully going through all the entries and uploads again. If satisfied that they are all correct you can then submit your application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
10. Lastly, after submitting your application successfully, your application page will be automatically displayed. Hence, your JAMB Registration Number becomes both your Application ID (Password) and your login Username. Then click on the ‘Print Application’ button to print your application form and keep it safe.
MAUTECH DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
As at the time of publication there was yet to be an official release of MAUTECH departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session, hopefully the departmental cut off Mark will be released once the online screening has been conducted so what you have to do is to check back as often as you can as updates will be made as soon as they are released. However, you are still reminded that MAUTECH Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 160 so you are eligible to register for the online screening exercise if you had scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
For your information and awareness you might also be interested to know about the following:
- UNIMAID Cut off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental Cut off point for all courses)
- FUAM Cut off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental Cut off point for all courses)
- KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY WUDIL (KUST) Cut off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental Cut off point for all courses)
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY ADO-EKITI (EKSU) Cut off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental Cut off point for all courses)
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY OSHOGBO (UNIOSUN) Cut off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental Cut off point for all courses)
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose