Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and fixed at 160, candidates are advised to go through this publication to find out the admission requirements departmental cut off marks for almost l courses alongside other necessities.
Kano University Of Science And Technology ( KUST ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) have released their cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session, it has been fixed at 160, therefore candidates who made a minimum score of 160 in the 2020 UTME and meet the other admission criteria are eligible to partake in the Post UTME screening exercise and admission process.
KUST GENERAL ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The general eligibility criteria for the KUST cut of mark 2020/2021 and her departmental cut off points for all courses are as follows:
- UTME candidates must obtain an acceptable score of at least 160 in the 2020 UTME to be eligible for registration and screening.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of five O’level credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics, English Language and three other related subjects in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB or their equivalent at not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the O’level requirements, Direct Entry candidates must obtain a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant subjects. Having obtained the above, they are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- Candidates must choose KUST or be willing to change to KUST
- Candidates must note that it’s only those who registered for the university’s Post UTME within the given time frame and took part in the screening exercise that will be considered for admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2020/2021 KUST POST UTME SCREENING
- Log on to the university’s website at www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- You’ll be required to create an account using your UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and any unique password of your choice.
- Having created your student account you’ll be required to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only using your Master/Visa ATM Card or through Bank transfer.
- At the Successful confirmation of payment, candidates can then proceed to fill in their correct details and credentials.
- Candidates are to upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals. Similarly, Direct Entry candidates are to also upload a scanned PDF copy of their A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results on the respective portals
- Lastly, confirm all the details supplied to make sure they are correct then Submit and print your acknowledgment slip. On the screening date, UTME candidates must come along to the screening venue with the print out of the Acknowledgement slip carrying their Passport Photographs, screening venue, time and the 2020 UTME results for verification
NOTE: Electronic devices such as GSM Phones, headsets, Walkman, etc are prohibited and shouldn’t be brought to the screening venue.
JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR KUST 2020
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) has approved a benchmark of 160 and above for candidates applying to KUST for Admission.
It’s important for candidates to strive and score higher as higher scores might give them an upper edge.
KUST DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The departmental cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out, we will update you once it is released. However, candidates are advised to use that of 2019/2020 provided below as a guide to what should be expected.
These are the courses offered in KUST and their various cut off marks
|DEPARTMENTS||CUT OFF MARKS|
|Education Agricultural Science||150|
|Food Science & Technology||150|
|Urban & Regional Planning||150|
KUST SCREENING REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH STUDENTS
As a newly admitted student you must first of all accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print out your official JAMB Admission Letter. However, If the program you were offered is different from the program you applied for, you are required to apply and do a change of course on the JAMB portal to the new program offered immediately afterwards you can then proceed to your faculty with the documents listed below for your screening
- 2020/2021 Jamb Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- 2020 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions on KUST Cut off Mark 2020/2021 and her departmental cut off point for all courses are also permitted for clarity purpose