Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Alero, (KSUSTA) have released their cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. Their Post UTME/DE Screening form is yet to be on sale, find out their registration procedures below
Kebbi State University Of Science & Technology, Alero, ( KSUSTA ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Alero, (KSUSTA) have released their cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session. The cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160, candidates who chose the institution as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 are eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise when the the date is announced and the application portal opens.
KSUSTA POST UTME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Only candidates who meet the following requirements and criteria are eligible to apply for the Post UTME:
- Candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 UTME examination.
- Candidates with Five (5) O’level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates with the required O’level requirements and a Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KSUSTA POST UTME SCREENING FORM
ThePost UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be on sale we’ll let you know once the registration portal opens, so bookmark this page and return to it as often as you can to be updated on the sale and registration of the 2020/2021 screening form. Based on the 2019/2020 academic session, here is how to register for the Post UTME screening form
- Log onto the registration portal at http://www.ksusta.net and click on ‘BUY POST UTME RRR Code’
- Select the type of Screening Form (UTME or Direct Entry)
- Enter all required details then click on ‘NEXT’ to generate Remita RRR code invoice
- Proceed to any Commercial Bank Nation-wide and make a Registration Fee payment of Two Thousand Naira (
- Upon successful payment a unique Post UTME RRR code will be generated, return to the portal at www.ksusta.net to apply online
- Click on the link ‘APPLY ONLINE’, use the Post UTME RRR Code generated to create a Screening Account then apply
- Upload your recent Passport Photograph which shouldn’t be more than 150✖️150 Pixels
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and Submit.
- Print out a copy of your completed online application screening form.
KSUSTA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session have not been released by Kebbi State University Of Science & Technology, Alero, (KSUSTA). Candidates are therefore advised to bookmark this page and visit as often as they can for more updates as updates will be made once available.We are still reminded that Candidates who have scored 160 and above in their JAMB are eligible to apply for PUTME into their choice departments.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.