KSU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is out, the cut off Mark is 160 and above. Read through to find out the Post UTME eligibility requirements, programs cut off Marks for the screening, the Post UTME Registration procedures etc.
Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
KSU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is out, the cut off Mark is 160 and above, candidates who made the institution their first choice, scored a minimum of 160 in their 2020 UTME Examination and have Five O’Level Credit passes in relevant subjects are eligible to apply for her Post UTME screening exercise.
KSU POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. The Online registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Monday 10th August, 2020 and close on Sunday, 6th September, 2020 at midnight.
KSU SCREENING DATE : Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates
KSU ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATIONS FOR POST-UTME SCREENING
- UTME Candidates seeking admission into 100 Level must possess a minimum of Five O’Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their chosen courses and programs.
- Candidates must have chosen the institution in their UTME as their first choice and must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examination.
- UTME candidates must posses the minimum cut off Mark for the courses they applied for.
KSU PROGRAMS CUT OFF MARK FOR THE 2020/2021 UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The cut off marks for the various programs and courses offered in Kogi State University, Anyigba are listed below
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE||160|
|3.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||160|
FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||160|
|2||CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|3||ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERARY STUDIES||160|
|4||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||160|
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|1||EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY||160|
|2||EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY||160|
|3||EDUCATION AND CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|4||EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS||160|
|5||EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE||160|
|6||EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY||160|
|7||EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||160|
|8||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||160|
|9||EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES||160|
|10||HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||160|
|11||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||170|
FACULTY OF LAW
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||170|
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIROMENTAL BIOLOGY||160|
|10||PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||160|
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
|2||GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING||160|
NOTICE: Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they initially applied for are advised to do a change of course on the JAMB Website at www.jamb.org.ng to courses for which they qualify, putting into consideration JAMB course combination for every course.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KSU POST UTME SCREENING
Before starting the registration and application process, candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal and make sure they have valid phone numbers and E-mail addresses. Afterwards the following procedures should be strictly followed to complete the registration process.
1. To register online, log on to the University’s Portal at https://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ngLogin/homed and click on “EDU-PORTAL LOGIN” on the Menu.
2. Login with your JAMB Registration Number as user ID and “password” as the password. Once you log in for the first time, change the password to a unique one you can easily remember.
3. You’ll be required to make a registration fee payment, so Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on the “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) only directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
4. Upon Successful completion of payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
5. Upload a white background scanned copy of your recent passport photograph whose file size isn’t more than 200KB.
6. Upon completion of the above, Preview your application to make sure all the information supplied are correct and error-free then click on “Submit Application”.
7. After successful submission, print your “Registration Slip” . This will serve as a gate-pass and a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
8. Candidates are advised to carefully and strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
NOTE:Candidates are not allowed to come into the Examination Hall with materials like mobile phone(s), flash drives, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets. You stand a risk of having them seized from you or completely losing them if you default
KSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU), the information contained in this content is an excerpt from the previous year 2019/2020, this will give the candidates insights on what to expect. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available.
Candidates should know that their UTME Scores and cut off Marks qualifies them to sit for the university’s Post-UTME Screening Test while their PUTME scores qualifies them to be admitted into their choice departments and programs. They are therefore required to beat both the UTME and PUTME cut off Marks to gain admission into the University.
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENTS||CUT OFF MARK|
|Faculty of Agriculture|
|Fishery and aquaculture||40|
|Arts and Humanities|
|English and literary Studies||47|
|Christian Religious Studies||40|
|History and international Studies||45|
|Faculty of Education.|
|Edu. English Lang.||42|
|Edu. Islamic Studies||40|
|Edu. social studies||40|
|Library and information Science||45|
|Faculty of Law.|
|Faculty of Management Science|
|Banking and Finance||46|
|Faculty of Natural Sciences|
|Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Geography and Environmental Science||41|
For further enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates can use the comment section to ask their questions or send their emails with their JAMB Registration Number inclusive to email@example.com
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose