The cut off Mark for Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. GSU cut off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 160 for programs under the faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Sciences and Education and 200 for programs under the faculty of Law, Medicine and Pharmacy.
Gombe State University, Gombe, (GSU), JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
The cut off Mark for Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. For courses and programs under the faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Sciences and Education the cut off Mark is 160 while for courses and programs under the faculty of Law, Medicine and Pharmacy the cut off Mark is 200. Candidates are therefore eligible to purchase the Post-UTME form and take part in the screening exercise so long as they chose the institution as their first choice and have the required UTME score for their chosen programs.
GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY (GSU) POST UTME/DE FORM FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Gombe State University, GSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The registration for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Gombe State University (GSU) have already commenced since 6th July 2020, no specific deadline or registration closing date yet.
GSU ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible to gain admission into any department in GSU , the candidate must meet a number of compulsory requirements, these requirements are ;
- Candidates must choose the Institution as their first choice and have a UTME Score ranging from 160 to 200 depending on the programs of study they chose. Candidates who initially applied for Medicine, Law or pharmacy but scored less than 200 can change to other courses such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or their equivalent which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
- Candidates must have the right subjects combination in UTME
HOW TO APPLY FOR GOMBE STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM
- Candidates are to visit the University portal at http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise
- Click on ‘Buy Your Application Form’ Link.
- Provide your personal data and choice of program you want to apply for.
- You’ll be required to make a non-refundable Application payment fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) through the Gombe State University Remita Platform using https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa.
- Choose your payment option either by direct bank deposit or the use of Debit/Credit cards.
- After you make your Application Fee Payment, use your Application ID as your Username and app as your password to login.
- After you login click My Profile on the Applicant’s Dashboard to complete your Application.
- Once you’ve completed your profile click on Print Application Slip and Print it out.
- Information and updates will be communicated to you through the email and phone number you provided while updating your profile.
GSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session have not been released by Gombe State University, Gombe, (GSU).
However candidates who have scored between 160 and 200 in their JAMB are eligible to apply for PUTME into their choice departments depending on their chosen programs.
Aside a JAMB/UTME score of between 160 and 200 that qualifies you for PTUME, the candidate must obtain the following score to gain admission on merit into the following departments. The information herein is an excerpt from previous years therefore it’ll serve as a guide to what should be expected.
|COURSES||Cut Off Mark|
|Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies||220|
|Education and Biology||180|
|Education and Chemistry||180|
|Education and Christian Religious Studies||180|
|Education and Geography||180|
|Education and History||180|
|Education and Islamic Studies||180|
|Education and Mathematics||180|
|Education and Physics||180|
|English and Literary Studies||180|
|Medicine and Surgery||260|
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.