FUWUKARI CUT OFF MARK & POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2021/2022
FUWUKARI cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022 Academic Session is 160. Find out the Admission/Post UTME requirements, Registration procedures, etc below
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI (FUWUKARI) JAMB/UTME CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
The management of Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, (FUWUKARI), have released the cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. FUWUKARI cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022 is 160, Candidates who chose the institution as either their First or Second choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 UTME Examination are eligible to take part in the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
FUWUKARI ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For admission into the 100 level of Bachelor Degree Programmes, candidates must possess the following:
- five subjects at credit level, at not more than two sittings (including Mathematics and English Language) in the General Certificate of Education (GCE) “Ordinary Level” Examination, Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examinations Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) or their equivalents;
- An acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Meet the University’s undergraduate programme requirements for admission which is stated in the JAMB brochure as well as departmental handbook.
Admission by Direct Entry
Applicants with any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission into 200 Level by Direct Entry:
- At least 2 ‘A’ Level passes at GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- OND/ND (with overall Upper Credit Passes) provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through UTME.
- HND or NCE at credit level in relevant subjects (plus UTME requirements).
FUWUKARI ONLINE POST UTME/DE SCREENING FOR 2021/2022 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
This is to notify all UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their first and/or second choices for admission in the 2021/2022 session to log into Federal University Wukari Portal: (www.fuwportal.edu.ng), click on “2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Registration” on the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website for their online registration. UTME candidates are required to score at least 160 and above while Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND. All Candidates seeking admission into the University, irrespective of their UTME scores, grades in NCE/OND/HND certificates shall be required to go through the University screening before being admitted.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FUWUKARI POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2021/2022
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions: log into Federal University Wukari Portal: (www.fuwportal.edu.ng), click on “2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Registration” then follow the instructions as it is outlined below:
1. Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
• Actual Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only excluding bank charges.
• UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for their JAMB information
• DE candidates should click the OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names and
2. Click on “Make Payment” link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
3. Make Payment
• Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
• Enter your Card Number
• Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
• Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
4. After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
5. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on “Browse” button and select their picture. The Passport must not be more than 25KB. Candidates should therefore strictly follow the passport specifications given below for a successful passport upload
▪ Acceptable format is JPEG.
▪ Picture must be digital passport photograph.
▪ Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
▪ Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
▪ Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
▪ Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
▪ Show skin tone naturally.
▪ Have a uniform red background.
▪ Maximum of 25KB.
6. On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
7. All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
9. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
◦ Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
◦ To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
◦ Click on Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
• Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
• Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
• Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
• Automatic disqualification at any stage of result falsification
11. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
• Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
• Payment Receipt.
If you have followed the instructions above having satisfied all the necessary conditions you are now ready for the Online Screening Exercise. The next thing you should now be thinking of is how to start your registration if you’re admitted into the University. However, you must Beware of fake admission, you won’t be eligible for clearance if your admission is fake and does not meet up some necessary conditions. Don’t worry we’ll guide you through all you need to know.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate, the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met. These JAMB and FUWUKARI Conditions are:
1. Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
2. Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by JAMB.
You are completely safe and now ready for your registration and clearance if your admission meets the JAMB conditions above. Do not be worried we’ve outlined how you can go about your registration process as a fresh and newly admitted student of FUWUKARI, find out below
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION OF FRESH STUDENTS
Step I: Update of Profile
1. On the Federal University Wukari Portal
(https://www.fuwportal.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
3. Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission
4. Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
5. Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
1. Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
2. Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
3. Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Change Of Course Form
The “Change of Course Form” is to be filled by candidates whose O’level results didn’t match with the requirements of the programs they’ve been offered admission to study or candidates who wishes to change from the programs offered them which they aren’t qualified for to another for which they are more qualified. On this ground, further instructions would be displayed as they may no longer be able to continue with their current programme. You are then advised to download a change of course form, on account of not being qualified (where applicable). This attracts an online payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only, then follow the required steps outlined below to change your course
Steps on Change of Course(s):
Firstly, successful login then:
1. Click on Change of Course link
2. Make online payment for Change of Course form on account of not being in good standing i.e not having the necessary program requirements
3. Download the form
4. Complete the form manually
5. Submit duly approved Transfer Form to the Directorate of Academic Support Services for processing and subsequent registration.
If the above is successfully done, the candidate can now go to the new department for further briefing. Thus, they are no longer a member of the previous department and cannot be part of the program.
HOW TO DEFER ADMISSION IN FUWUKARI
Step I: Conditions for Deferment of Admission
Any new student who, on account of ill-health or other unforeseen circumstances, wants to defer his/her admission must satisfy the following conditions:
- must be duly registered and matriculated
- must have paid all fees and obtained receipts.
Step II: Procedure for Deferment of Admission
- Any new student who wants to defer his/her admission should apply through the Head of Department to the Dean of Faculty.
- The Faculty Board will consider the application and make necessary recommendations to the University Senate.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.