The cut off Mark for Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The cut off Mark is 180.
Federal University Of Petroleum Resources ( FUPRE ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
The cut off Mark for Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of FUPRE have fixed the cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session at 180, by this benchmark candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), scored 180 and above and chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice are qualified for Post UTME screening exercise so long as they meet other eligibility requirements stated below.
FUPRE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
In addition to choosing the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as the university of first choice, sitting for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scoring 180 and above, candidates are expected to:
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) O’ Level credits at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and three other course related subjects
- Successfully upload their complete O’ Level results on the JAMB portal as soon as possible if they must be considered for admission.
- Upload their awaiting results on JAMB portal which must conform to the above five (5) O’Level credit requirement and which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise in case of candidates with Awaiting Results
- Additionally, Candidates must have the right Post UTME subject combination. Please go through the Post UTME subject combination below to know the required Post-UTME subjects for each program.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR EACH PROGRAM
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
FUPRE POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
The Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, (FUPRE), has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily. The registration exercise has commenced and will be on till Wednesday 18th November, 2020. Below is the method of application and registration guidelines.
FUPRE POST UTME METHOD OF APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION GUIDELINES 2020/2021
The registration exercise begins on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday, 18th November, 2020.
- Applicants are to visit the registration portal at www.fupre.edu.ng and click on the link “2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Application”they’ll be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, as screening fee.
- After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue then follow the registration instructions on the website to complete your Post UTME registration.
- Create a unique PASSWORD that you can easily remember because you’ll have to use the same PASSWORD alongside your JAMB Registration Number to check your result and admission status
- Applicants must carefully fill out all the necessary information following the laid down instructions as violating any of the instructions, making wrong entries or falsifying information may lead to disqualification
- Carefully enter your O’Level result details obtained at not more than Two (2) Sittings
- Applicants must provide a valid email address and mobile phone number to be able to receive information through text messages and emails from the school should the need be. Candidates are to be held responsible should they provide invalid email address and/or phone number.
- Applicants are advised to preview and verify their completed online form and confirm that all the information supplied are correct. Thereafter, if you certify that all the information are valid, correct and error free, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out your registration confirmation page. Once the form has been submitted candidates will no longer be able to change, edit or remove any information
- To check your result and monitor your admission status Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password
FUPRE DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Federal University Of Petroleum Resources ( FUPRE ). Candidates are advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as updates will be made once available. However, they are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programs in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources as UTME Cut off Marks for all programs aren’t the same:
- For all programs in the College of Engineering a UTME score of 200 and above is required
- For all programs in the College of Science a UTME score of 180 and above is required
Candidates whose minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice didn’t match up with the required UTME score for that program (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. This must be done before registration for the Post UTME, thereafter they should register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. However, they must make sure they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new program.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: email@example.com@fupre.edu.ng
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose