FULAFIA CUT OFF MARK & POST UTME/DE SCREENING EXERCISE 2021/2022
FULAFIA cut off Mark for her Post UTME Examination Screening Exercise 2021/2022 ranges from 170 to 230 depending on program, course or department.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LAFIA (FULAFIA) JAMB/UTME CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
The management of Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa, (FULAFIA) have released the cut off Mark for her Post UTME/DE Examination Screening Exercise 2021/2022 Academic Session. FULAFIA cut off Mark for her Post UTME/DE Examination Screening Exercise 2021/2022 Academic Session lies between 170 and 230 depending on the chosen course of study. Candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored between 170 and 230 are eligible to take part in her Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR FULAFIA POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who are eligible for FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise are candidates who have the requirements listed below;
1. Candidates who chose the institution as their first choice.
2. Candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME Examination and had a score between 170 and 230 depending on their chosen course of study, for example;
~~ 200 for Human Anatomy and Physiology,
~~ 210 for Nursing and Radiography,
~~ 220 for MLS and
~~ 230 for MBBS
3. Candidates who have at least Five (5) O’Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than Two (2) sittings.
4. Direct Entry Candidates with the minimum O’Level requirements and at least a lower credit in OND/HND in relevant courses.
FULAFIA POST UTME/DE SCREENING FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
All prospective candidates who applied for admission into various departments of the Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa, (FULAFIA), 2020/2021 Academic Session, are hereby invited to register for the Post UTME Screening Online. Candidates are to pay an Application/Registration Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, through the University’s Payment platform.
REGISTRATION DURATION: The Registration Portal will be open from July 27, 2020 and closes on September 30, 2020. Screening is completely online and the presence of Candidates for physical Examination will not be needed at any point in time.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FULAFIA POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
1. Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
2. When logged in, a payment page containing your information will be displayed by the system, verify that they are correct then add your phone number and email address and click on the “Pay Now” button to generate a Retrieval Remita Reference (RRR)
3. Choose from the Payment options displayed to make payment, you can choose to either pay online or pay at any Commercial Bank.
If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita, where you would have five options to pay.
(A) MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
(B) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank
(C) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
(D) Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
(E) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
4. Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from the FMIS Platform.
The portal would not recognize any RRR not generated on the portal, and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case.
Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment.
However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made.”
Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
5. Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
NB: The Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted”.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.