FUGUS CUT OFF MARK & POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2021/2022
FUGUS cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise 2021/2022 is 160. Find out the eligibility requirements, Post UTME date, registration process, etc below
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU (FUGUS) JAMB/UTME CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
This publication is for candidates who intend to study and is seeking admission into Federal University, Gusau. Prospective Candidates of the Institution and the general public are hereby informed that the management of Federal University, Gusau have released their JAMB approved cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session. The JAMB approved cut off Mark of the Federal University, Gusau for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160, candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 UTME Examination are advised to visit the University’s admission portal at www.fugus.edu.ng and upload their necessary information for the Screening Exercise Pending the date of the Screening.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR FUGUS POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who are eligible to apply for FUGUS Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session are;
- Candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2021 UTME Examination.
- Candidates with Five (5) O’level credit passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE or their equivalent which includes Mathematics, English Language and three other course related subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results who scored 160 in the 2021 UTME Examination whose Results will be released before the completion of the Admission Exercise.
FUGUS POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
The date for the Post UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University, Gusau have not been announced yet. On this note it is also important to note that the Post UTME Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not on sale. Bookmark this page and check back as often as you can to get the latest updates on the Screening Exercise.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FUGUS POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
- Log on to the registration portal at http://www.ptume.fugusreg.net
- Click on the “Registration For Screening” link to commence your Registration.
- Enter your valid JAMB Registration Number on the space provided and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- If your login is successful, a page with some valid personal Pre-filled information will be displayed. Fill in the other required information yet to be filled.
- Generate a Payment Invoice containing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Then go to any commercial bank of your choice and make a Registration Fee Payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only.
- After successfully making your payment, go back to the registration portal and login using your JAMB Registration Number and your RRR to complete your registration.
- Upload your recent passport photograph in jpeg format whose size isn’t more than 20kb. Anything short of this specification won’t be accepted.
- Submit the completed Registration Form and print out your Screening Slip.
- On the Screening date, come along with the following:
- UTME Result Slip
- The Screening Slip
- Evidence of Screening Payment
- Photocopies and Originals of O’level and all other credentials
FUGUS DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
The official departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 have not been released by Federal University, Gusau, (FUGUS). Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available. Once again Candidates are reminded that though the general cut off Mark is 160, some departments like Medicine, Law, etc might have higher departmental cut off Marks.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.