FUGASHUA CUT OFF MARK & POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2021/2022
FUGASHUA cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is 160. Find out the Post UTME Requirements, eligibility, date, how to apply, etc below
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GASHUA (FUGASHUA) JAMB/UTME CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
The Federal University, Gashua, Yola, (FUGASHUA) have released their cut off Mark for their Post UTME Screening Exercise. FUGASHUA cut off Mark for her Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is 160. Candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in their 2020 UTME Examination are hereby invited to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Please go through the eligibility requirements below to find out your eligibility status before applying for the online screening exercise
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR FUGASHUA POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who are eligible to apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session are;
- UTME candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and have scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination and
- Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice with Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible for the online screening.
FUGASHUA POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
All eligible Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University, Gashua for the 2020/2021 Academic session are hereby notified that the online screening exercise have commenced. Eligible Candidates are advised to visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only for the registration excluding bank charges. Please note that Screening Fee Payment is done by generating Payment Invoice through the University Portal then taken to the bank to make payments, On no account should anyone make payment directly on REMITA Payment Platform. The portal was opened on 12th October, and will be closed on 14th November, 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FUGASHUA POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts as detailed by the steps below:
- Step 1: Create account and fill in your Biodata. Click on “Create Account”
- Step 2: Login and Click “Edit” to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attended, Qualifications obtained, O’Level and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied in JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on “My Application” to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on “Pay Screening Fee” for payment
- Step 7: Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Step 8: Login and Click on “Enter Screening Examination Details” to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click “Confirm” when done.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.