The FUBK cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read through to find out other necessary information relevant to their admission.
Federal University Birnin Kebbi, (FUBK) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
The FUBK cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160. Therefore only candidates who chose the University, sat for the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 are eligible to apply for and take part in the Post-UTME Screening Examination so long as they meet other compulsory Admission Eligibility Requirements.
FUBK ELIGIBILITY FOR UTME CANDIDATES
To be eligible to gain admission into any department in FUBK, the candidate must meet a number of compulsory requirements, these requirements are ;
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice, sat for the 2020 UTME Examination and have scored 160 points and above are eligible to purchase the Post-UTME form and take part in the screening exercise
- The general entry requirements for candidates under this category include a minimum of five credit level passes in English Language, Mathematics and three other core subjects at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings.
FUBK ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to apply for DE admission and take part in the screening exercise.
- Candidates with two A’s at Advanced Level in relevant subjects may apply through JAMB Direct Entry (DE) and undertake three – year degree program from 200-level.
- OND/HND candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in relevant fields from recognized and accredited institutions who possesses the required credit passes at SSCE or its equivalent may equally apply through JAMB DE to undertake a three-year program at 200-level.
FUBK POST-UTME APPLICATION AND SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
As at the time of publication, Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, was yet to make public announcement on the Application, Registration and date for her Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session. Bookmark this page and check back later as we will update the page once the announcement is made. However, based on the 2019/2020 available information we will guide you through on the steps to follow during your application and registration process.
FUBK APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Please, carefully read and follow the registration procedures step-by-step as stated below:
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal at http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your JAMB Registration Number as username, and surname as password, all must be in capital letters
- If you find it difficult to login, use the retrieve password option provided to retrieve your password then login afresh
- Once you Login successfully you’ll be required to provide a valid and functional phone number and email address for easy contact.
- Click on Generate Invoice you’ll be Redirected to Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- Print the Remita and Proceed to any commercial bank to make a Registration Fee payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only or Use your Debit/Credit Card to pay instantly
- Upon successful payment and confirmation, return to the application portal at http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete your registration
- Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip
- Original and photocopy of DE JAMB slip for DE applicants
- Original and photocopies of Credentials (where available)
- Evidence of Registration Fee payment
- Two (2) recent Passport size photographs
For any further enquiry, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FUBK DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session have not been released by Federal University Birnin Kebbi, ( FUBK ), as a matter of fact FUBK do not make their departmental cut off mark a piece of public information, however, in computing cut off marks for final admission JAMB/UTME score, PTUME score and O level results are highly considered. Should the information be made available to the public by any means we will update this page to capture it. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates.
Additionally, Candidates who have scored 160 and above in their JAMB are eligible to apply for PUTME into their choice departments. Candidates should also know that some departments have higher cut off marks above 160
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.