FUAM Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. We therefore bring to the notice of the public this information. The FUAM Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session as approved by JAMB is 170, the departmental cut off point for all courses for the 2020/2021 academic session isn’t out yet.
Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
FUAM Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. We therefore bring to the notice of the public this information. The FUAM Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session as approved by JAMB is 170 therefore candidates who partook in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 170 are eligible to take part in the Post UTME screening exercise so long as they meet other basic criteria.
FUAM BASIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
UTME Candidates who wish to gain admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi are required to obtain the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board forms, choose the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi and sit for the UTME examination. In addition to choosing the Institution, University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for admission:
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes in relevant subjects in WAEC/NECO/GCE or their equivalent. Mathematics and English Language are mandatory in addition to Chemistry, Physics and Biology for Sciences and Economics, Commerce or Accounting, Government and Biology/Agric. Science for Management Sciences at not more than two sittings.
- Grade II Teacher’s Certificate with Credit/merit passes in at least five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Economics is required
- Candidates must have a UTME score acceptable to the institution, this score is determined by the University and is subject to change from time to time
- UTME subjects combination must include Mathematics, Economics, and Accounting or Commerce
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS
Direct Entry Applicants who wish to gain admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi must possess the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for admission:
- In addition to possessing the required O’level qualification at not more than two sittings, Candidates are required to possess at least two passes at the Advanced (‘A’) level GCE in relevant subjects.
- A credit level pass in Diploma in relevant or related field.
FUAM DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
What has been released is the FUAM Cut off Mark 2020/2021, the official departmental cut off point for all courses 2020/2021 academic session have not been released by Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM), the information contained in this content is an excerpt from the previous year 2019/2020, this will give the candidates insights on what to expect. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available
|1||College of Agricultural & Science Education||180 and above|
|2||College of Agricultural Economic & Extension||220 and above|
|3||College of Agronomy||180 and above|
|4||College of Animal Science||180 and above|
|5||College of Engineering|
|Electrical Electronics Engineering||230 and above|
|Mechanical Engineering||220 and above|
|Civil Engineering||220 and above|
|Agric and Environmental Engineering||220 and above|
|6||College of Forestry & Fisheries||180 and above|
|7||College of Food Technology and Human Ecology|
|Food Science and Technology||220 and above|
|Home Science and Management||200 and above|
|8||College of Management Sciences |
Banking and Finance
|200 and above|
200 and above
200 and above
180 and above
|9||College of Science|
|Microbiology||230 and above|
|Biochemistry||230 and above|
|Other courses||200 and above|
|10||College of Veterinary Medicine||230 and above|
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose