FUTMINNA JAMB approved Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been fixed at 170, some courses however requires a cut off Mark higher than 170.
Federal University Of Technology Minna ( FUTMINNA ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
FUTMINNA JAMB approved Cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session has been fixed at 170, some courses however requires a cut off Mark higher than 170. Consequently, candidates are required score above but shouldn’t score anything below 170 in their UTME. Candidates with qualifying UTME scores that also meet other eligibility requirements are eligible to take part in the Post UTME Screening exercise when the date is announced.
FUTMINNA GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible to gain admission into FUTMINNA, the following basic requirements alongside other Departmental/Faculty requirements must be satisfied by the candidates:
- Candidates must have a satisfactory score (minimum of 180) in relevant UTME subjects and beat the departmental cut off mark
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credits in WAEC or its equivalent with passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have the right subjects combination in UTME
- Make FUTMINNA their first choice University.
- For admission into 200 level (direct entry), candidates should, in any ddition to five SSCE credit passes obtain at least two A’level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be. In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy faculty/departmental requirements.
FUTMINNA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official cut off mark for FUTMINNA as approved by Jamb is 170 but for some departments and courses whose programs requires cut off marks higher than 170. These programs are listed below carefully go through them so you’ll be properly guided.
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science <><><> 200
- Cyber Security Science <><><> 200
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Chemistry ~~~~ 180
- Geology ~~~~ 180
- Geography ~~~~ 180
- Mathematics/Statistics ~~~~ 180
- Physics ~~~~ 180
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry <><><> 190
- Biology <><><> 180
- Microbiology <><><> 190
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture ~~~~ 180
- Food Science & Technology ~~~~ 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology ~~~~ 180
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Education Technology <><><> 180
- Industrial and Technology Education <><><> 180
- Science Education <><><> 180
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture ~~~~ 200
- Building ~~~~ 180
- Estate Management & Valuation ~~~~ 180
- Quantity Surveying ~~~~ 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics ~~~~ 180
- Urban & Regional Planning ~~~~ 180
SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering <><><> 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering <><><> 190
- Mechatronics Engineering <><><> 190
- Telecommunication Engineering <><><> 180
SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering ~~~~ 180
- Chemical Engineering ~~~~ 190
- Civil Engineering ~~~~ 190
- Mechanical Engineering ~~~~ 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering ~~~~ 180
ACCEPTANCE AND CLEARANCE
As a matter of importance Candidates must follow these instructions strictly for the Payment of Acceptance Fee and Clearance should they be successful and offered admission.
PROCEDURES FOR THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
1. Candidates are to first retrieve their Student ID, to do this, they should Click on ‘2019/2020 Undergraduate Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint their admission status.
2. Below the page, there’s a link leading to the Acceptance Fee Payment page, click on the link to continue, when done a Login Page will be displayed.
3. When the Login page is displayed, click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ to change your password.
4. Then enter your Student ID gotten above
5. Click ‘Submit’ button
6. When you click ‘Submit’, a page showing the email created for you by the school will be displayed.
7. You can Access your school email by:
i. Visiting the school website at www.futminna.edu.ng
ii. Then on the website click on the Student Menu
iii. On the page displayed showing Student Resources, Scroll down and click on Student e-mail.
iv. Using your JAMB Registration Number as Password, Enter your school email after which you’ll be required to change your password.
v. Go to the inbox of the email and retrieve the code sent to the email. Check the Spam folder if you didn’t see the code in one inbox.
8. Having done the above, Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page where a Login Page will be displayed
9. Now enter your Student ID and the code retrieved from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed asking you to set your password. To set your new password, use the code retrieved from the email as old password then create your new password
12. When you’ve created your new password, you can now Login with your Student ID and the password you created.
13. After a successful login, Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select the payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
PROCEDURES FOR CLEARANCE
- Click on the ‘e-portal Button’
- Use your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Correctly enter the following details; your Date of Birth, Nationality and the Number of sittings of your examinations
- Then Click on the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, if for any reason the system logs you out, login again with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Afterwards Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal Information
- Also, Click on Academic Record and enter all your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided. When done, click on the ‘Submit Academic Record’ button
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Lastly, the following scanned documents should be uploaded; Guarantor/Referee’s Letter of Recommendation and Attestation, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, O’Level Result(s) of First and/or Second Sitting, Signature, Local Government Identification Letter, JAMB Result Slip showing your passport, and Current Passport Photograph.
- Candidates with Change of Names May be required to upload a court affidavit as an Evidence for the Change of Names
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared, you can now proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for the rejection and make amendments.
The scanned documents for upload should be in jpeg or jpg format.
The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels.
If your upload and clearance are successful you can move on to the Payment Stage. Payments are accepted only through your Debt Card (Verve, Master, VISA Card) or RRR Bank payment.
For further inquiry please call: 08127661649, 08186949283, or send e-mail to email@example.com to
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc ) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose