The FUTA fixed JAMB cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180, by this any Candidate that score 180 and above in the 2020 UTME is eligible for admission.
Federal University Of Technology Akure ( FUTA ) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
FUTA in accordance with the provisions of JAMB has fixed her cut off mark , this cut off mark alongside other eligibility criteria qualifies a candidate to sit for post UTME Screening exercise and consequently if successful gain admission into any department of the university.
The FUTA fixed JAMB cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180, by this any Candidate that score 180 and above in the 2020 UTME is eligible for admission. Below are the other eligibility requirements.
FUTA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for admission into FUTA, Candidates must have to meet the following necessary requirements
- Score a minimum of 180 in the UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Possess a minimum of five (5) credit O’Level passes or its equivalent including English Language, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who wants to study in FUTA must have to make the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution in other to be eligible for the screening.
- Candidates with “Awaiting Results” are not eligible to take part in the screening exercise and therefore will not be considered by FUTA.
- Candidates who didn’t take part in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
FUTA SCREENING FEE: A Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only which can be paid at any bank through REMITA is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply candidates will have to:
- Firstly, visit the University’s website at www.futa.edu.ng and Login using their UTME Registration Number as Username and their Surname in Uppercase as Password.
- Secondly, generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and COFIRM the payment. Candidate’s UTME Registration Number and Full Names must correspond with what is on the JAMB Slip and must be correctly provided when making payment and registration.
- Thirdly, go back to the university’s website, fill, complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online and
- Lastly, Print out a copy of the duly completed and submitted Post-UTME Application form.
STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
FOR FRESH AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Fresh and returning students must follow the three steps procedure below to start and complete their registration process
- Fresh Students are to Login with their JAMB Registration Number while Returning Students are to Login with their Matric Number as Username and their Surname in Capital Letter or as Password
- To proceed candidates must provide a valid Email Address and Phone Number then change their password
- Should a candidate forget his/her password, it can be recovered with the following steps:
- Click on the forgot password link “Get it Here” and
- Supply your JAMB Registration OR Matric Number, your Registered Email address and Phone Number and your new password then
- Click on ‘Send’ to reset your password and send to your registered Phone Number and Email Address
- Returning students who have already completed this step should without further delay move to the next step
- Fresh Students are to Click on ‘Student Biodata’ and fill out all the sections appropriately. They are to upload the scanned copy of the following documents where necessary; O’Level Result(s), Jamb Admission Letter, Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Certificate of Local Goverment of Origin, Recent Passport Photograph not older than one month, Attestation Letter, Court Affidavit and NCE/ND/HND for Direct Entry candidates.
- After uploading the scanned documents, click on “Finalize and Preview Biodata Registration” under the Finalize section
- Once the above is done, the uploaded O’level results supplied will be automatically screened and if satisfactory, the candidate will be permitted to generate invoice with which he/she can go to any of the banks listed on the invoice and pay the school fees on REMITA Platform only.
- Should any candidate be unable to complete the online registration and successful online screening he/she won’t be able to generate school invoice and make payment at the bank.
- To make Payments, Click on Payment
- Amount to be paid will appear as Debit under Student Ledger
- In other to make any payment, the candidate will have to select ‘payment’ first then generate invoice from which he/she will get their RRR Number and ORDER ID.
- The RRR Number on the invoice should then be presented at any of the Banks listed on the invoice to make payment which must be on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- Once payment is made the candidate will have to confirm the payment under the ‘Confirm Payment’ Section then Print his/her Official Receipt
Should there be further enquiries, complaints, need for further clarification, etc, candidates can send such to email@example.com or visit www.futa.edu.ng
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR FUTA SCREENING EXERCISE
The following items should be brought along to the venue for the screening exercise:
- The Bank Teller of the Depositor showing the appropriate payments made.
- A copy of a recent passport photograph.
- JAMB UTME Result and Registration slips
- A copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt collected from the Bank where the REMITA payment was made.
Electronic gadgets such as Sun glasses, cell phones and handsets, IPad, wrist watches, Walkman, Blue toothed earpieces, etc are not allowed into the screening hall. FUTA will not be responsible for such items should they be collected from you.
FUTA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session have not been released by Federal University Of Technology Akure ( FUTA ), once the information is available this publication will be updated. We have however brought you a guide from the previous year to shape your mind on what to expect.
These are the run down of courses offered in FUTA and their various cut off marks
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- ANA <><> 59.5
- BIM <><> 47.5
- PHS <><> 57.25
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- STA ~~~~ 47.5
- BIO ~~~~ 47.5
- MTS ~~~~ 59
- CHE ~~~~ 47.5
- MCB ~~~~ 63
- BTH ~~~~ 47.5
- PHY ~~~~ 47.5
- BCH ~~~~ 63.37
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- URP <><> 52.87
- BDG <><> 56.62
- SVG <><> 64.25
- IDD <><> 53.25
- QSV <><> 57
- ESM <><> 47.5
- ARC <><> 72.87
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
- CSS ~~~~ 63.75
- SEN ~~~~ 63.75
- IFS ~~~~ 63.75
- CSC ~~~~ 69
- IFT ~~~~ 63.75
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- IPE <><> 47.5
- CPE <><> 69.62
- MNE <><> 54.75
- MME <><> 54.87
- ICT <><> 49.75
- AGE <><> 55.12
- MEE <><> 73.75
- EEE <><> 74.37
- CVE <><> 71.87
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- EWM ~~~~ 47.5
- FST ~~~~ 58.12
- ARE ~~~~ 47.5
- FWT ~~~~ 47.5
- AEC ~~~~ 47.5
- FAT ~~~~ 47.5
- APH ~~~~ 55.37
- CSP ~~~~ 47.5
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES
- MST <><> 47.5
- RSG <><> 47.5
- MCS <><> 47.5
- AGY <><> 47.5
- AGP <><> 47.5
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc ) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose