EKSU in accordance with the provisions of JAMB have released her cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session. Accordingly, the cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180.
Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti (EKSU) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
EKSU in accordance with the provisions of JAMB have released her cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session. Accordingly, the cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180, applicants who scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and meet the Post UTME screening eligibility requirements as provided in this publication are hereby notified that they are qualified to apply and register for the online screening exercise.
EKSU POST UTME / DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME and obtained an acceptable score in the examination.
- Candidates applying to EKSU will only be admitted if they have at least five (5) O’level credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or their equivalent in Mathematics, English Language and three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must have a minimum of LOWER CREDIT in their OND/HND
- Direct Entry candidates must in addition to having LOWER CREDIT in their OND/HND, meet the O’level requirements.
- Direct Entry candidates must have applied for the 2020 UTME Direct Entry.
- UTME/Direct Entry candidates who have the above requirements but didn’t choose EKSU as their most preferred institution but are willing and able to change their choice to ESKU will also be considered.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021
- Candidates are to firstly visit the portal and login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa
- Secondly, select the purpose for which you want to pay i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Thirdly, select the admission mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fourthly, correctly enter your JAMB Registration Number in the provided space
- Then fill in the course you are applying for
- On the space provided for “Payer’s Name” fill in your name as it appears on your JAMB slip
- Similarly, fill in your valid and reachable GSM Phone number and email address respectively on the spaces provided for “Payer’s Phone Number” and “Payer’s Email”.
- Make sure you confirm the email address provided and ensure it’s correct and active because your payment receipt will be sent directly to the email. If you provide an incorrect email you have yourself to blame because you won’t receive the payment receipt.
- Verify that you’re a human and not a robot by clicking on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box.
- When that is done, click on ”Submit”
- Then select either of the convenient payment methods below to you use in paying and ensure to supply your correct details as Post UTME Application Payments made in error are non-refundable.
- a. Card: To use this method you’ll have to correctly fill in your ATM card details (Bank Name, Card Number, Card Expiration Date, Card Security Pin and your CVV2) to make payment
- b. Bank Deposit: To use this method, you’re required to walk into any designated bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
2020/2021 EKSU POST UTME APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Candidates must strictly follow the application guidelines below after paying a non-refundable sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) only as screening fee.
- Visit www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on “2020/2021 UTME/DE Application” to be redirected to the online application portal.
- On the application portal click on “New Application” and provide all the necessary details to create an account, you must create a unique password for your account, provide an active email and a valid GSM Phone number because security codes with which the application form can be processed will be sent to the email and phone number provided after the successful upload of evidence of payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2000) screening fee.
- Applicants are to login using their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and their unique password they created while setting up their account
- Select “2020/2021 PUTME Application” then enter your JAMB Registration Number and your Names as they appear on your JAMB result slips and upload the evidence of payment of your screening fee.
- After successful upload of evidence of payment, click “Proceed” and enter the security code sent to your mobile phone number/email to gain access to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
- Scan and upload your O’level result(s) (WAEC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB) or their equivalent obtained at not more than two examination sittings.
- Candidates applying with “Awaiting Results” must upload their results within two weeks of release.
- Lastly, you must preview and confirm that all the information supplied are correct before you submit. When you submit please print out the completed screening form and keep it safe. Any candidate that did not participate in the online screening exercise do not stand a chance of being admitted into the university, the screening exercise will be conducted online.
EKSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released byEkiti State University Ado-Ekiti ( EKSU ), the information contained in this content is an excerpt from the previous year 2019/2020, this will give the candidates insights on what to expect. Candidates are therefore advised to visit this page as often as they can for more updates as the updates will be made once available
Faculty of Engineering <~><~> 180
All Engineering Courses; Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences <~><~> 180
All Agricultural Courses; Agricultural Science, Agricultural Economics and Extension , Crop Science, etc .
Faculty of Medical Sciences <~><~> 240
All Medical Science Courses; Medicine & Surgery, Pharmaceutical science, Nursing, etc
Faculty of Law <~><~> 240
Courses like Law
Faculty of Education <~><~> 180
All Education courses; Education Guidance and Counseling, Education Accountancy, Education Economics, etc.
Faculty of Basic Medical Science <~><~> 180
All Basic Medical Science Courses; Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc
Every other faculty and courses not captured above has a cut off mark of 180
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose