ADSU cut off Mark & Post UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160, eligible candidates are hereby invited for her Post UTME Registration.
Adamawa State University Mubi, (ADSU) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
The cut off Mark for Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The public and particularly aspirants of ADSU are hereby informed that ADSU cut off Mark & Post UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160, eligible candidates who chose the institution as their first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 UTME Examination are advised to start their online registration for the Post UTME screening exercise. Candidates who didn’t choose the institution in their 2020 UTME Registration Form but are willing and able to change their choice of institution through the Jamb portal to ADSU are also invited to register. Before registration, candidates are however advised to read up the Post UTME/Admission Requirements below to be properly guided.
ADSU POST UTME/ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- UTME/DE Candidates must choose the institution as their first choice in the UTME Registration Form
- UTME Candidates must score at least 160 points in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of Five (5) O’Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and three other course related subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates applying with Awaiting Results must state so and must upload their results once it’s released.
- Candidates must meet up with other Faculty, Post UTME and departmental Requirements before they can be offered admission.
Eligible candidates who meet up with requirements stated above can now proceed online to register for their online screening exercise.
ADSU POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021
This is to inform all suitably qualified UTME candidates who possess Five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination and Direct Entry candidates who chose ADSU as their most preferred institution that the screening exercise for 2020/2021 academic session Admission has commenced. Eligible candidates are hereby invited to log on to the university website at www.adsu.edu.ng, Click on “Post UTME” and fill in all the necessary information. Candidates seeking admission into ADSU must make sure their choice of programs/courses falls in line with the available programs/courses in ADSU. Below are the available programs in ADSU
LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMS IN ADSU
1. Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Economics and Extension
- Sasakawa Africa Fund for Extension Education
- Animal Production
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. Faculty of Arts
3. Faculty of Education
- Economics Education
- English Language Education
- History Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Guidance & Counselling Education Primary Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Geography Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
3. Faculty of Law
4. Faculty of Science
- Botany Microbiology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pure and Applied Physics
5. Faculty of Social and Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science and Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO APPLY FOR ADSU POST UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) screening fee into UBA A/C No :1003184720 which is the designated bank account of Adamawa State University, Mubi. Candidates are also required to come along with the originals of the following documents after which they should follow the steps below for their registration;
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Evidence of Payment of Screening fee.
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 10 Copies of Passport size photograph
- Jamb result Slip
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
STEP 1 – ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
1. Log on to the university registration portal at www.adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud
2. Click on “New Application” at the top left of the page to create your application account
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Other Name and your JAMB Registration Number. Then click on “Create my Account”
4. You will be redirected to the login page.
STEP 2 – LOGIN
1. Use your JAMB Registration Number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as your password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
STEP 3 – PAYMENT
You will be required to generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) before proceeding to the Bank to pay the screening fee stated above or you can pay directly with your valid Credit/Debit Card, an extra charge of N100 will be charged by the Card custodian as service charge.
Please confirm your information on the page before payment. After successful payment, you can now proceed to fill your application form, you’ll be required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. You’ll also be required to provide a valid phone number which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
STEP 4 – CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You’ll be required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
STEP 5 – EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings O’level Examination results
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered..
STEP 6 – UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size..
STEP 7 – APPLICATION SUBMISSION
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before submitting your application, cross check properly to ensure that all the information entered are correct. Once submission is confirmed corrections can no longer be made.
STEP 8 – PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page will be displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on “Print Application” to print it.
STEP 9 – AT SCREENING CENTERS.
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person. i) You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you).
ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
iv) You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
STEP 10 – APPLICATION STATUS
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
ADSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have been released by Adamawa State University Mubi, (ADSU). These are the courses offered in ADSU and their various cut off marks;
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENTS||CUT OFF MARKS|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|Agricultural Economic & Extension||160|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
|FACULTY OF ART|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Geology and Mining||160|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|Sociology and Anthropology||160|
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.