The management of AAUA have released the cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. The cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session as approved by JAMB and agreed upon by the management of AAUA is 180. To avoid silly mistakes we also provided you with detailed steps on how to go about your registration process and all the documents required to be uploaded during the registration.
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
The management of AAUA have released the cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. The cut off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic session as approved by JAMB and agreed upon by the management of AAUA is 180. Candidates who score 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and meet the other eligibility requirements stated below will be eligible to take part in the PUTME screening exercise and consequently be admitted if successful.
AAUA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates who are eligible for the Screening exercise include but are not limited to the following category of people :
• Candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their first choice institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 and above and have the required O’level requirements
• Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice and have the necessary O’level requirements are also eligible
• Candidates who scored 180 & above in the 2020/2021 UTME and didn’t choose AAUA as their first choice institution but are willing and ready to change their preference and make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice. This category of candidates will be required to make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA before the screening date is announced
NOTE: The O’level requirements emphasized above include a minimum of five (5) credit passes in (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) or its equivalent which must compulsorily include English Language, Mathematics and three other course related subjects at not more than two sittings
AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko (AAUA) yet, once it is released we will update the publication.
Below is the departmental cut off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture <><><> 42
- Agricultural Economics <><><> 43
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development <><><> 43
- Agronomy <><><> 43
- Animal Science <><><> 43
- Fisheries And Aquaculture <><> 42
- Forestry And Wildlife Management <><><> 43
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English Studies ~~~~ 60
- Performing ART ~~~~ 55
- History And International Studies ~~~~ 60
- Linguistics ~~~~ 55
- Linguistics And Yoruba ~~~~ 40
- Yoruba ~~~~ 40
- Philosophy ~~~~ 54
- Religious Studies/philosophy ~~~~ 50
- Religious Studies ~~~~ 50
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education <><><> 40
- English Education <><><> 55
- History Education <><><> 45
- Religious Education <><><> 40
- Yoruba Education <><><> 40
- Educational Management <><> 57
- Guidance And Counselling <><> 45
- Early Childhood Education <><><> 45
- Biology Education <><><> 53
- Chemistry Education <><><> 40
- Computer Education <><><> 49
- Integrated Science Education <><><> 40
- Mathematics Education <><><> 40
- Physics Education <><><> 46
- Technical Education <><><> 45
- Health Education <><><> 47
- Human Kinetics Education <><> 40
- Accounting Education <><><> 55
- Economics Education <><><> 52
- Geography Education <><><> 40
- Political Science Education <><> 45
- Social Education <><><> 44
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law ~~~~ 70
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Biochemistry <><><> 56
- Chemistry <><><> 47
- Industrial Chemistry <><><> 47
- Computer Science <><><> 53
- Environmental Biology And Fisheries <><><> 44
- Geology <><><> 43
- Geophysics <><><> 40
- Mathematics <><><> 40
- Industrial Mathematics <><><> 40
- Micro Biology <><><> 56
- Physics And Electronics <><><> 42
- Plant Science And Biotechnology <><><> 44
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Accounting ~~~~ 62
- Banking And Finance ~~~~ 54
- Business Administration ~~~~ 56
- Criminology And Security Studies ~~~~ 64
- Economics ~~~~ 60
- Geography and Planning Science ~~~~ 46
- Political Science ~~~~ 58
- Public Administration 56
- Psychology ~~~~ 52
- Sociology ~~~~ 54
- Mass Communication ~~~~ 66
AAUA ONLINE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
To successfully complete the online registration, Candidates must strictly follow the online registration guidelines below:
i. Log on to the University’s admission screening portal at www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number, Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), the RRR will be used to make payment at any commercial bank
ii. At the point of payment and registration, Candidates must provide their UTME Registration Numbers and their Full Names exactly as it is on their JAMB Slip.
iii. A compulsory processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only is charged, upon payment of this fee, candidates should get a print-out containing their RRR number from the Bank. To make payments please follow these simple steps:
- Log on to the school’s admission portal and Create account using a valid JAMB Registration Number and Email Address
- Having successfully created the account, check your email for RRR and Transaction Reference Number
- With the RRR generated, go to any commercial bank and make payment
- After successful payment at the bank, confirm your payment on the portal using the CONFIRM PAYMENT link
- Login and fill the biodata form online
iv. After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete the Bio-data Form online.
v. Candidates whose UTME subject combination did not match with their initial choice of course are requested to change to the course for which their subject combination is best fit on the JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
vi. Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
vii. Candidates are advised to carefully complete the online form, they are expected to follow the necessary instructions to avoid making mistakes as any mistake(s) made may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
viii. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
ix. All candidates must compulsorily participate in the online screening exercise to qualify them for admission by the University.
AAUA GENERAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to these General Instructions
i. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results which must have been obtained at not more than two sittings and current passport photographs which must be clean and clear without eye glasses, cap/head tie, nose, mouth or ear coverings on the portal. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
ii. Candidates whose O’level results are yet to be out (awaiting O’Level results) may also apply but must not hesitate to upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
iii. To avoid unnecessary mistakes, Candidates are required to check the Admission requirements first. To do this on the portal they should click on ‘Admission requirements’ to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
iv. Most importantly Candidates are required to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers as AAUA wont be held responsible for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.