KWASU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. KWASU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160, Post UTME/DE forms are on sale, read through to find out all the necessary information you’ll be needing for the admission process.
Kwara State University Ilorin ,(KWASU) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
KWASU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. KWASU cut off Mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160, on this note applicants that chose KWASU in their 2020 UTME Examination and scored a minimum of 160 alongside other eligibility requirements are eligible to purchase and take part in the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
KWASU POST UTME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for KWASU Post-UTME screening exercise, Post UTME candidates must meet the following requirements;
1. Candidates must have chosen the institution as either their first choice in the 2020 UTME.
2. Candidates who didn’t choose the institution in the 2020 UTME but are willing and able to change their preference to KWASU on the the JAMB portal are also eligible to apply for the Post-UTME
3. Candidates seeking admission into 100 level must score a minimum of 160 in their 2020 UTME.
4. Candidates must posses a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than Two (2) sittings.
5. Candidates with Awaiting Results can apply but must upload their results before admission is offered.
KWASU POST UTME/DE SCREENING FORMS FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
KWASU Post UTME/DE Screening Forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The online registration which started on the 28th of August, 2020, is still ongoing. Candidates yet to register can still do so as the portal is still open, before registering candidates are however advised to carefully go through the list of courses available for the 2020/2021 admission. For courses not available for the 2020/2021 admission, alternative courses candidates can choose from are provided.
LIST OF AVAILABLE COURSES IN KWASU FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSION
|5||BANKING & FINANCE|
|10||CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES|
|11||CIVIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|13||EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION|
|15||ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|18||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE|
|19||FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY|
|21||GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE|
|26||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|30||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEERING|
|33||MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE|
|36||PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY|
|42||TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY|
|43||VISUAL AND PERFORMING ART|
|45||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TOXICOLOG|
LIST OF UNAVAILABLE COURSES IN KWASU FOR 2021/2022 ADMISSION
The following courses are presently not available on the University portal while alternatives are provided for the prospective candidates
|S/NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aeronautics &Astronautics Engineering||Civil and Environmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Electricals and Computer Engineering Agricultural Engineering Material Science Engineering|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||Archaeology||History Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4.||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Education Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||Common Law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library And Information Science Visual and Performing Art|
|6.||Common and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7.||French and International Studies||French Special Education Historys Library and Information Science|
HOW TO APPLY FOR KWASU POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING
Candidates are required to carefully follow the Online Registration and payment Instructions below, they are to keep the following documents ready before starting to fill up the online application
- Valid and active Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format and size should not exceed 50 kB
- Log on to the portal at http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Create Account’ button
- Fill the application form by providing the following information; Surname, First Name, Other Name, Phone Number and E-mail Address.
- Accurately fill in the following spaces as it applies to your purpose
- Under ‘Academic Program’ ~~ Select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under ‘Mode of Entry’ ~~ Select UTME or DE
- Under ‘Mode of Study’ ~~ Select Full Time
- Under‘Centre’ ~~ Select KWASU
- Click on ‘Register’
- Move to the next page click ‘Save’ and proceed to Payment
- Go to the ‘Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fee’ page and click on ‘Make Payment’
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ on the ‘Confirm Pre-Admission Screening Registration Fee’ and make a Registration Fee payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000) only using your ATM Card details. KWASU will not be held responsible for any wrong payments so read the instructions properly before proceeding to payment
- Upon successful payment you’ll be automatically redirected to the registration page to complete your application.
- Submit your completed form and print out your Registration Formand Payment Receipt
- When you have completed and submitted the registration form, the system will automatically send SMS and email notification to your email and phone number to communicate your application details and login credentials. A unique application number would be assigned to you, the application number should be used as your username while your surname (last name) should be used as your password which can be changed to a unique at will.
For further enquiries, updates and additional instructions, candidates can use the comment section, contact email@example.com, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages) or telegram helpdesk through the link provided below
KWASU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have not been released by Kwara State University Ilorin , (KWASU), we will update this publication as soon as the departmental cut off marks are made public.
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose.