MOSHOOD ABIOLA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY , ABEOKUTA, (MAUSTECH), CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021, (Departmental Cut Off Point For All Courses)
Moshood Abiola University Of Sciences & Technology Abeokuta, (MAUSTECH) JAMB/UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
MAUSTECH formerly known as MAPOLY in accordance with the provisions of JAMB has fixed her cut off mark , this cut off mark alongside other eligibility criteria qualifies a candidate to sit for post UTME Screening exercise and consequently if successful gain admission into any department of the university.
MAUSTECH fixed JAMB cut off mark is 180, any Candidate that score 180 and above is eligible for PUTME.
To be eligible to gain admission into any department in MAUSTECH , the candidate must meet a number of compulsory requirements, these requirements are ;
A. For admission into 100 Level (UME) candidates must:
- Score a minimum of 180 and above in relevant UTME subjects and beat the department cut off mark
- Have sat for and acquired an O’ level result ( WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) with 5 credit passes and a minimum of C in Mathematics and English Language in not more than one sitting.
N/B : A’s and B’s are most preferred and are considered first
- Have the right subject combinations in UTME
- Candidates can apply with awaiting results. Awaiting results however won’t be accepted once admission is given .
- Make MAUSTECH their first or second choice University.
JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR MAUSTECH 2020
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) has approved a benchmark of 180 and above for candidates applying to MAUSTECH for Admission.
It’s important to note that Candidates with higher scores are first considered, however candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
For the avoidance of confusion, a cut off mark is simply a selective criteria in form of a benchmark agreed upon by institutions and jamb which serves as a yardstick in selecting qualified candidates based on their performances to be eligible to sit for post Utme. A candidate to be qualified for any post Utme screening exercise and admission must not score below the cut off mark, if the cut off mark is 200, candidates mustn’t score below 200 to be eligible for post Utme and admission.
MAUSTECH DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK 2020/2021
The official departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 have been released byMoshood Abiola University Of Science & Technology Abeokuta, ( MAUSTECH ).
MAUSTECH has a uniform cut off mark of 180 across all departments. Candidates who have scored 180 and above in their JAMB are eligible to apply for PUTME into their choice departments. Candidates should also know that some departments have higher cut off marks above 180.
MAUSTECH ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISES
Admission Screening exercises in Moshood Abiola University Of Science & Technology Abeokuta, ( MAUSTECH ), are done in two phases usually within a couple weeks. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise once the date is announced.
Pre – Admission Screening Exercise
This is a Screening exercise done before admission is being offered. Documents required for the pre-screening exerciseare: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only. It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened with their JAMB scores and SSCE result.
Post – Admission Screening Exercise
The second phase of the screening exercise is done after the admission lists must have been released. Those lucky candidates who secured admission needs to pay their acceptance fees and also their 100 level school fees for the year under review, then get set for the MAUSTECH faculty and general screening. All newly admitted students of MAUSTECH should get the following documents ready :
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will no longer be accepted here.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of recommendation from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin and the notification of admission status slip
- A good number of recent passport photographs
Please should you find this article helpful do well to introduce others to the page , share the link on all available social network platforms ( Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc ) to help inform others . Comments and questions are also permitted for clarity purpose